Primary, preventive, and specialty care
We provide free healthcare for people who have no other resources for their healthcare needs.
To become a Health & Hope patient, you must:
- Be completely uninsured
- Live within Escambia County, Florida
- Meet specific financial eligibility requirements
We provide basic dental care, free of charge, through our in-house dental clinic. The clinic is staffed by volunteer dentists, hygienists, and assistants. Our ultimate goal is to provide preventive services with periodic recall for dental hygiene.
Some of our services include:
- Initial examinations/consultations including panoramic x-ray
- Cleanings including home care instructions
- Basic restorations (fillings)
prescription help and fulfillment
In-house pharmacy services and assistance
The Clinic has a well-stocked, state-licensed pharmacy, for prescriptions written by Clinic doctors for Clinic patients. Most medications, for a patient’s first dose, are available and dispensed free of charge from the Clinic.